MacCoy Insurance prides itself on our customer service; one of the most important aspects of customer service is claims handling. We have staff who are on call to service your emergency claims needs. Not only will they be able to offer advice, they are available to assist with any problems that may arise during the negotiation of your settlement.
In order to assist you in reporting your claim, please have your policy number and insurance company name ready, as well please be prepared to provide the following information when you call the claims numbers listed below:
- Date and time of incident
- Description of what happened
- Injuries if any to report
- Any information regarding any other persons involved in the loss (name, address, phone numbers, and any relevant policy information, ie. policy number, insurer, type of vehicle, etc.
- Police report number OR incident report numbers
- Names of any police officers to whom you made your report
Personal Lines Claims Phone: 1-902-539-3368
Commercial Lines Claims Phone: 1-902-539-4599